Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2016-2017 SU Catalog Inserts























The new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog is now live!!  I will be hard at work on the new inserts and hope to have them all available to you by this coming weekend.   At this time, I only have the new ink refill & in-color marker inserts available.  As soon as all the inserts are done, I will make another post & add them to the list on the PDF Inserts page.

But you don't have to wait until then to email me with what inserts you need.  If you know which ones you need, send an email to kimberly84321@hotmail.com with your list and paypal address.  Please remember I require a minimum $3.50 for all orders, so that is 6 inserts (non-custom inserts).

Email me with any questions you have.    I look forward to hearing from you!!  Let's get organized with the new catty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment