Thursday, November 10, 2016

BELIEVE

I'm always looking for inspiration in my card making, wood crafts, etc.  If you haven't found Pinterest....I'm not sure how to respond to that.  ;)  But really, it is an amazing place with ideas for EVERYTHING!!

Okay, I don't know about you, but I just realized that Christmas is 6 weeks away.  S I X  W E E K S!!!  How is your holiday to-do list coming along?  Me...I haven't even started.  EEK!!!

This is card I made last year, and I just loved how it turned out.  I found many different styles on Pinterest, so its hard to give credit to just one for the inspiration.  But please note, this isn't my original idea.  I tweaked it for my style, as I always do.

Almost all of the supplies I used are now retired, but I can't get rid of them.  I still use them and love them all.  I'll try to list the supplies as accurately as I can for you below.


All supplies from Stampin' Up! (most are now retired)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Silver Glimmer Paper

Stamps: Believe (Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set), Some Things Have To Be Believed To Be Seen (On inside of card, Just Believe Stamp Set)

Embellishments: Glimmer Brads (Black)

Tools: Dotted Scallop Border Punch, Texturz Backgrounds #1, Big Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment