Friday, October 30, 2015

Thank You For Your Kindness

I was asked to join a card swap last week.  I haven't done one of those in a very long time.  At first I thought about making Christmas cards, but since we will be submitting cards the first weekend of every month...I thought I would hold off on those until December.  So this is the card I will be submitting for the November swap.  What do you think?  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
I was going through my stash of designer series paper, and came across this retired collection called Orchard Harvest.  I thought...what am I ever going to use this for?  A fall thank you card!  So here it is.

SU! Supplies Used:

Card stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper: Orchard Harvest
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (Hostess Set)
Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Medium Oval Punch, Sponge, Cutter Kit
Adhesive: Snail, Dimensionals

Non-SU! Supplies Used:
Sewing Machine
White Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment