Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!!


Hello there!  My apologies for the 2 month disappearance.  Between the holidays, an emergency surgery, and working on converting my PDF inserts into a new program.  The time just flew by!  So I'll be posting some Christmas card samples for you in January.  You can always pin them to your Christmas card board on Pinterest right??

This is going to be a short post today, but I'm still here and I've survived 2015.  Yay!!

I'm working on the new inserts for the SU! 2016 Occassions Catalog.  As soon as the catalog goes live, I'll be able to complete them for you to order.  So check back a couple days after January 4th for those new inserts.

As this year comes to a close, I think back on all the ups & downs I've had this year.  I want to cry, smile, laugh, and scream all at the same time.  There are things I plan to do for this coming year and hope I can keep up with them.  Have you seen the whole jar of thoughts thing on pinterest?  You jot down something that happened at least once a week.  Then at the end of the year you will have at least 52 memories to re-live.  So be sure to write down the best ones.

I wish each and every one of you a wonderful, prosperous, health, and happy 2016.  I'll see you all next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment