Friday, July 24, 2015

Sympathy Card

A friend/co-worker lost his dad recently.  My heart has been breaking for him and his family.  I wanted to let him know we all were thinking about him so I made this card for everyone in my department to sign.  He and his dad are ranchers so I was trying to come up with something masculine, simple, and rustic.  This is what I came up with.


I liked the simplicity of it.  The inside was left blank so everyone would have space to write a short note to him.  You can't see from the picture, but I used the woodgrain embossing folder on the matte and DSP to add some texture to the card.

Thanks for looking!

Products Used:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper: Well Worn
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Embellishments: Linen Thread
Tools: Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment